Guest Blogging for
How I Make $4,000/Month and How You Can Too
Learn how to land high-paying guest blogging jobs and scale your freelance career.
By the end of this eBook
you will learn how to:
- Build your online presence
- Identify authoritative websites that accept guest posts
- Come up with guest post topics to pitch
- Craft the perfect guest post pitch (with examples)
- Write a compelling guest post that gets accepted
- Promote the guest post for maximum reach
More about this eBook
The hard truth is that the freelance writing market is saturated. There are way too many freelance writers scrambling to land a limited number of freelance roles.
While looking for work on freelance job sites and LinkedIn is great, have you thought of making money with guest blogging? Not only does it pave the way for more ongoing work but it also helps you build your portfolio and network.
I started guest blogging in 2018 and made USD 1,000 in my first month. Almost two years later, I have contributed to over 300 websites including some prominent ones such as Jeff Bullas, G2, AllBusiness, Lifehack, Mention, and many more.
Considering how effective guest blogging is, guest blog writers have a massive potential to grow and scale their freelance writing careers.
Through this eBook, I aim to share my learnings and hacks to help freelance writers land high-paying guest blogging jobs and catapult their freelance careers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
Kickstart your freelance career
with this eBook