Blogs are the core of a strong content marketing strategy. They attract traffic, educate and inform readers, build trust and also entice action.
Powerful blog content starts with a solid topic idea. An idea that matches your readers’ intent and business objective. Once that’s sorted, it’s about transforming them into words and writing in a manner that’s engaging and interesting.
It is a time-consuming task and sadly people don’t realize the cost of poor blog posts.
Well, my team and I are here to help you adopt a consistent blogging approach with a stream fo well-written, high-quality blog posts.
What Makes Us Different?
- We write for humans first and weave the SEO aspect later. While both are equally important, we certainly believe in writing content that reads right and does not sound like a robot.
- Having run several SEO campaigns successfully with access to the right tools, my team and I fully understand on-page and off-page SEO. Once we understand your goal and objectives, we write content that will drive traffic and appeal to your target audience.
- Fro idea generation to blog post writing (infused with visuals) – we take care of the end-to-end process, giving you complete peace of mind.
- The content we create is original and 100% plagiarism-free. We don’t endorse cut-copy-paste jobs or believe in rehashing articles that will hurt your users’ experience or search engine rankings.
From lists and how-to guides to roundup posts and tutorials – we have worked on a wide range of short-form and long-form blog posts.
Take a look at some of the content pieces we can work on for your blog:
- How-To guides
- Roundup posts
- Thought leadership content
- Personals stories
- Interview Style posts
What is Our Working Process?
With everything you’re working on, we would hate to come in the way and make life difficult which is why we’ve ensured our working process is smooth and simple.
- When you reach out to us with a blog project brief, we conduct a comprehensive content audit of your existing blog content to assess gaps and opportunities.
- We do a brainstorming session using tools and other avenues to come up with a list of potential ideas and why we think they’d be a good match for your blog.
- Basis your chosen topic, we conduct keyword research and come up with key short-tail and long-tail keywords to include and optimize the content for SEO.
- We share the blog post outline and plan with you along with agreed deadlines. Once we have your approval, we start working on the blog post.
You will have a dedicated account manager who will communicate with you and keep you updated during the course of the project.
We’re happy to work with you on a post basis but if you’re looking to regularize your blogging practice, we would be pleased to deliver blog content calendars along with working on the individual posts every month.